Mens WWII RAF sheepskin flying jacket – a true classic flying jacket. These sheepskin flying jackets are our speciality and we use only the finest most supple British tanned sheepskins which we hand select. Sheepskin flying jackets are undoubtedly the warmest jackets you can wear and will come out year after year. They actually improve with age as the more you wear them they will mould to your body and adopt a more rugged look, they will last a lifetime.
The WWII RAF sheepskin flying jacket is a comfortable fit with a straight front zip, we can also offer a bespoke service for the perfect sheepskin jacket.
- 100% real sheepskin
- Authentic WWII styling
- Straight front zip
- Heavy duty zips on cuffs
- Angled side pockets
- Double stitched for extra strength
- Lightweight skin length 15mm
- Original skin length 18-22mm
- Longer length option which will give you an extra 1.5″ on the sleeve length and 2″ on the body length.
- FULLY GUARANTEED
- Larger sizes are available for a supplement of 15%, please ask for details
- Specialist dry clean